2018년 4월 27일 금요일

[Q&A] Amazon made $B in profits and raised the price of Prime to $119/year. Does greed know no bound? Should I cancel Prime?





 





Q.
Amazon made $B in profits and raised the price of Prime to $119/year. Does greed know no bound? Should I cancel Prime?


A.
Amazon is greedy corporation, similar to walmart. 119 a year is ridiculous. Should be $50 max

A.
I canceled it too. Way too pricy

A.
I know that I will never give them a cent for anything because of this, if not more.

A.
They're only charging what the market will bear, Dumpturd.

A.
Depends on whether or not you will miss the money you don't save over the year in comparison to the $20.

A.
Lol it's your money. I don't use Amazon anymore since Obama banned things. I also can't stand Amazon.

A.
Greed knows no bounds, look at Microsoft and Apple, but it's pointless to cut your nose off in protest. It's the way life is.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기